Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Nota Bene: #VWCwalkabouts

September 13, 2016

I’m pleased to share that my President’s Assistants for the 2016-17 year are VWC Senior Mario Thourogood '17 and Junior Madeline Snyder ’18. In the President’s Office they will assist with a wide variety of tasks and special projects throughout the year. 

They are sending an email requesting “#vwcwalkabout” opportunities for me. I encourage you to respond to their request.

As many of you know, I am often walking about campus and finding  opportunities to engage with our community. With that in mind, I invite you to offer suggestions for my “#vwcwalkabouts.” Please share dates and times that you think would be good for me to visit your classroom, your office, an event, a meeting or any other Virginia Wesleyan happening. Such occasions are very useful to me in keeping engaged with members of our campus community, and staying informed about plans and achievements that may have importance to all of us at the College. They are also opportunities for me to share updates. 


Students can submit a suggestion for a #vwcwalkabout to Mario at mthourogood@vwc.edu or Madeline at mmsnyder@vwc.edu. Faculty and staff should submit their suggestions to my administrative assistant Jodi Bryant at jbryant@vwc.edu.

We look forward to receiving your suggestions.