Friday, May 18, 2018

Nota Bene: Summer at Virginia Wesleyan

As you may know, it has been my tradition to move my daily messages to a weekly format during the summer months. Following Commencement, I will send one Nota Bene each Friday, with a recap of the week at Virginia Wesleyan.

Whether you are staying on campus for the summer or you will be reading from afar, I wish you the best for an enjoyable few months. If we are not already connected through social media, I invite you to keep in touch through these channels:

Twitter:
@vawesleyanprez

Facebook: @ScottDMillerprez

Instagram: @prezscottmiller

LinkedIn: Scott D. Miller, Ph.D.

Flickr: Scott D. Miller

Dialogue: prezscottmiller.blogspot.com
(Be sure to subscribe to Dialogue for daily updates via email)

Have a wonderful summer, and congratulations once again to the Virginia Wesleyan University Class of 2018!