Monday, February 6, 2017

Nota Bene: Thank You

I return to campus this morning after what have been some of the hardest moments of my life. My heart is broken from the loss of my father, mentor and friend, Dr. Rudolph "Rudy" P. Miller, Jr., who passed away Friday at the age of 90.

I feel very blessed and will always be grateful that my mother, Iris, my sister, Pam, brother-in-law, Ross, Annie and I were able to be by his side when he passed.

The kind words of sympathy I have received from many of you have brought me much comfort. Thank you for your condolences and for keeping my family in your thoughts.

A memorial service will be held Sunday, February 12, at 2:00 p.m. at Turrentine-Jackson-Morrow Funeral Home in Allen, Texas. My father's obituary can be viewed at: https://www.turrentinejacksonmorrow.com/obituaries/dr-rudolph-rudy-p-miller-jr