Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Nota Bene: 2017-18 President’s Councils and Committees

Leading a university is a significant charge—one that requires the expertise of many. I am proud to maintain several appointed President’s Councils and Committees that serve in an advisory capacity to me, making recommendations on matters relating to various University operations.

Committee members represent the views of faculty, staff and students, and they are selected by me with recommendations from the
President’s Cabinet. Appointments are effective at the start of the fall semester and expire at the end of each summer term.

I’m pleased to share appointments to my President’s Councils and Committees for the 2017-18 academic year:
Athletics Management Council
President’s Leadership Council
President’s Council on Inclusive Community
President’s Environmental Issues Council
Enrollment Planning Committee

I thank all those who serve on these Councils and Committees and look forward to working with you this year.